Saturday 2 October 2010

CES Challenge - Get Ahead, Get A Hat!


This week's challenge over at CES is "Get Ahead, Get a Hat". Now this might seem a bit daunting at first but have a good rummage through all your stamps and you'll be amazed how many actually feature hats!
The image I've chose for this theme is Little Witch Cat by Elaine Cox for Sweet Pea stamps. I've coloured this with Copic markers and inked the edges with distress ink. The moon has been sprinkled with glamour dust.
The papers are from the Prima Fairy Flora 6x6 range available at Crafty Emma's Store.
I've also used a Martha Stewart border punch and some clear Halloween stamps from Hero Arts.

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is so appropriate for the hat challenge and good for halloween too. I love the cat in the hat image.

Vicky said...

WOW....Love this card its gorgeous I'm wanting that stamp now will have to pop over to buy. Your colouring is amazing hun & I luuurrrvvveee the colours its all lush. Hope you have a great weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Julie said...

Stunning card, Jen!! Your colouring is perfect of this super cute image and I love your layout!! Love that spider's web too! Hugs, Juliexxx

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Jen. Love the image and the papers are beautiful. Have a lovely weekend
Clairex

Deb said...

fantastic card, spookily gorgeous! have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Jen how are you? Love your card. The border punch is very pretty.
Pop over to my blog I have left you a little something!
hugs x