Thursday 7 October 2010

Ladybug & Friends Sketch Challenge


It's time again for a sketch challenge over at the Ladybug & Friends Blog and this time we would like you to use the colour lilac.
Here's a list of all the wonderful products I've used to create this card:

Stamps - Ladybug & Friends For Someone Special
Ladybug & Friends Follow Your Heart
Papers - Ladybug & Friends Light A Candle
Flowers - Ladybug & Friends Mini Gardenias
Punch - Martha Stewart Frond Leaf
Mediums - Copic Markers & Distress Ink


I hope you can find the time to join in with the challenge and are inspired by this wonderful sketch by my teamie Inge.
I'm rushing to get out on the hills as the sun is shining and I simply NEED to get out with my camera lol!
Bye for now :)
xxx

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, wonderful card Jen.
luv
Debby